3 posts tagged vegan yack attack
Oh yes, she’s done it again, this time with a decadently vegan version of my ultimate favorite dessert! Well done, Jackie!
Vegan Vanilla Crème Brûlée, Need I say more?!
You can get the recipe at Vegan Yack Attack!
Look at these beautiful Valentine’s Day cookies from Vegan Yack Attack. Sweet Hearts for your sweetheart! Click through for the recipe.
Cranberry topped Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle
A perfect Valentine’s Day treat, no matter who you spend it with. I, personally, hog them all to myself. ;)
Check out the recipe on Vegan Yack Attack!
I spoke to my Mom this morning to make our Sunday movie date plans & she mentioned she was making a modified version of the “Blueberry Steusel Cake” from the Skinny Bitch Ultimate Everyday Cookbook…
Her modification? Subbing fresh blackberries in place of the blueberries…
Resulting in this beautiful creation…
Yum! Meanwhile I was rearranging my Pinterest boards & looking for inspiration. When I came across this oatmeal recipe from Vegan Yack Attack, I felt a rumble in my tummy & knew it was time to make breakfast. Using her recipe as my guide, I added my own little twist & came up with this…
"Very Cherry Berry Coconut Multigrain Oatmeal"
- 1/2 cup multigrain hot cereal (I used Country Choice Organic’s blend of rye, barley, oats, & wheat)
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (I used Trader Joe’s Very Cherry Berry Blend)
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut milk (The kind for drinking, not the canned)
- In a small sauce pan combine coconut milk, fruit, oats & remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer for 3-5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Top with additional coconut flakes if desired & serve.
Berry-licious Deliciousness. Enjoy!