I am a self professed cookbook addict & am always looking to add new ones to my collection (check out my new amazon store to see my recommendations!).
I bought this book for P when he decided to become vegetarian. I thought the easy-to-follow recipes with accessible store bought ingredients would help take the guess-work out of preparing fresh veggie meals while he transitioned into his new diet. When I found myself constantly pulling it off his bookshelf & ooohhhing/awwwing over the convenient recipes, I finally had to break down & buy my own copy!
Quick-Fix Vegetarian offers 150 easy to prepare recipes from appetizers, soups, salads, mains & desserts that can be on the table in 30 minutes or less! What’s even better is that all of these recipes are actually vegan!
Here are some of the yummy recipes I have flagged:
- Spinach & Sun-dried Tomato Quesadillas
- Fast & Fresh Gazpacho
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Black Bean & Rice Salad with Roasted Red Peppers & Corn
- Lemon-Braised Tofu-Hummus Wraps
- Quinoa Pilaf with Spinach, Apples, & Walnuts
- Fusilli & Summer Vegetables with Basil-Cannellini Sauce
- Couscous Shephard’s Pie
- Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Artichoke Hearts & Pine Nuts
- Lemon Sorbet Pie with Toasted Almonds & Fresh Berries
- Rustic Plum Tart